1) Who answers the telephone when you call NorthamONE?
You will always speak to a live person. There is no automated menu for you to deal with.
2) Why would you contact NorthamONE?
You can contact NorthamONE for any tenant service request! Some examples include: a spill in the lobby, replacing a light bulb, or adjusting the temperature. Remember our service professionals will be happy to assist you with any question you have in regards to your building.
3) How long before my request will be taken care of?
Your request will be personally responded to within 15 minutes and you will receive an additional notification when the work is completed.
4) What happens if my Internet is down and I can’t place requests via the web?
NorthamONE tenant service representatives will be happy to help you with your request via telephone at 416-NORTHAM (667-8426) or fax at 416-542-9143.
5) How do I get a username and password to use the web request system?
Call 416-NORTHAM (667-8426) to find out how. Tenant Services will confirm your contact information and send you an email with your username and password.
6) How do NorthamONE tenant service representatives communicate with building operating staff?
NorthamONE tenant service representatives communicate with building staff through an automated routing software system; also, email, phone or fax.